2013-06-22

[Go Club] Summer Meeting Time and Location

Dear All,

My name is Justin, and I will be running Milwaukee Go Club while Joyce is out of town.

First, I would like to announce a new meeting time and location. From now on, I would like to meet at Five Guys Burgers 7pm each Saturday (address below) . The restaurant is less than 1 mile from the Student Union, they have their own parking lot, and they stay open until 10pm. I have spoken with a manager, and he is comfortable with us staying until close (10pm) if we want.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries
2907 North Oakland Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211

The restaurant DOES have massive amounts of peanuts sitting out in the open. If you plan to attend but are allergic to peanuts, please say so and I will find a new location.

I realize this is very short notice, but I hope to see some of you there tonight. Looking forward to an active summer for the club!

~Justin

No comments:

Calendar